Ever wondered, “Man, did someone block me on Twitter?” 🤔 Don’t sweat it, you’re not alone. Everyone’s got an opinion on Twitter, and let’s be real, sometimes our tweets might rub someone the wrong way. And the funny thing? Twitter’s just sitting in the corner, keeping it a secret if someone blocked you. But, hey, we all want to know, right?
Let’s dive into the good stuff and figure out if someone hit that block button on you. Ready? Let’s go!
How to tell if someone blocked you on Twitter
Ever noticed that someone’s tweets have suddenly disappeared from your feed? Like, poof, they’re gone? 🤷♂️ This might be the first clue that you’ve been blocked. If you used to see their tweets, likes, and all the cool stuff they shared, but now there’s radio silence, something might be up.
Let’s Play Detective 🕵️
- The Ghosted Profile: If you try to pop over to their profile, and bam! You see a message like, “You’re blocked. You can’t see or follow [xxx’s] tweets.” That’s a pretty clear sign, buddy.
- The Silent Treatment: Now, if someone’s blocked you, Twitter suddenly treats you like you don’t exist to them. You won’t get any notifications from them. Their new tweets? Invisible to you! Plus, forget about tagging them in your tweets. It’s like they’ve vanished.
- No More Slide into DMs: You can’t shoot them a direct message anymore or tag them in any fun pictures. And guess what? They can’t do that to you either. It’s like you both are on two different Twitter islands.
But Here’s the Catch:
Twitter’s not gonna give you a list of people who’ve blocked you. Nope, they’re not that kind. So, if you really want to know, you’ve gotta put on your detective hat and check profiles one by one.
How to see how many people have blocked you
You’re curious and want to get some numbers, right? Like, just how many people might’ve thought, “I’m gonna block this tweeter”? Let’s walk through it step-by-step:
Technique 1: Who no longer shows up on your feed
- Start with Your Twitter: Whether you’re a computer person or all about the app on your phone, start by logging into your Twitter account.
- Search for the Ghosts: Ever remember someone you used to chat with or see tweets from, but suddenly can’t find them? Head over to the search bar and type in their Twitter handle.
- Spot the Missing Info: If you’re not seeing their usual info – like their cute bio, the city they’re from, when they joined Twitter, or their tweets and likes – that’s a big hint.
- The Telltale Sign: Go to their profile, and if you get a message like “You’re blocked; you can’t follow or see [XXX’s] tweets,” well, mystery solved!
Technique 2 – Use your search
Alright, next technique! Twitter’s kinda like a big game of hide and seek when you’re blocked.
- Do a Search: Type in the name of the person you’re curious about in the search bar. If they’ve blocked you, Twitter’s a bit sneaky. Their profile might not pop up easily, even if you type in their full name. Like they’ve become a Twitter ninja!
Technique 3: Sign out of your account
This one’s like stepping outside of your house to see what’s happening in the neighborhood.
- Log Out, Look Around: Sign out of your Twitter account. Yep, I know, it sounds simple. But here’s the cool part. Once you’re out, you’re like a ghost! 🌫️
- Ghostly Glance: Now, as this Twitter ghost, search for those folks you think might’ve blocked you. You’ll be able to see their recent tweets and activities that were hidden from you when you were logged in.
Technique 4: Browse in secret
Alright, gear up for another cool trick! This one’s for everyone who’s thought, “I don’t want to sign out, but I still want to sneak a peek!” 🕶️
- Switch to Stealth Mode: Open up your browser and switch to incognito mode (or private mode). It’s like putting on a disguise and sneaking into a party.
- Twitter Recon: While you’re in this sneaky mode, head over to Twitter. You’ll notice you’re not logged in. Now, you can freely search for any Twitter profile, and see what they’ve been up to.
- The Big Reveal: While browsing incognito, you’ll see all the tweets and activities of people, even if they’ve blocked your main account.
This method is super handy if you’re just a bit curious but don’t want the whole process of logging out and logging back in. Remember, being a Twitter detective can be fun, but always respect privacy and boundaries.
How do I get a list of people who have blocked me on Twitter?
So you’re not just curious about a couple of folks; you want the BIG number! While Twitter won’t give you a name-by-name list (bummer, I know), there’s a sneaky way to get a headcount. And I’m here to spill the beans. 🤫
Let’s Use blolook: The Block Counter
blolook is like a handy assistant that helps you peek behind Twitter’s curtain, just a bit.
- Hop onto blolook: Start by visiting their website. Here’s the link to make things easy for you: blolook website.
- Login Time: You’ll need to log in with your Twitter account. It’s just like giving blolook a key to peek (but not touch) your Twitter info.
- Give the Green Light: Authorize the app to connect. Sometimes, they might ask you to log in to Twitter again, but it’s all part of the process. Just follow the prompts.
- The Reveal: Once you’re all set, look for the section that says “Your account.” Here’s the fun part: you’ll see a number next to “accounts blocking you.” That’s your headcount!
- Bonus Info: Notice a category called ‘mutual blocks’? That’s like a Twitter standoff. You’ve blocked them, and they’ve blocked you. Like two cowboys in a wild west showdown! 🤠
How to see blocked accounts on Twitter?
We’ve talked a lot about people blocking you, but what about those you’ve decided to block? Yep, it’s time to flip the script! If you’re wondering who you’ve sent to the Twitter “time-out” corner, here’s your step-by-step guide:
Check Out Your Block List:
- Open Twitter: Whether you’re using a computer or your phone, start by launching Twitter.
- Profile and Settings: See your profile picture in the top right corner? Tap (or click) on it. A menu will pop up.
- The Secret Passage: From the menu, choose “Settings & Privacy.” It’s like opening a secret book in a mystery movie.
- Blocked Party: In the new menu that appears, there’s an option called “Blocked accounts.” That’s where your list is hiding! Select it, and voilà, you’ll see everyone you’ve blocked.
Final thoughts – how many people blocked me on Twitter?
Okay, so the big question of “how many people blocked me on Twitter?” isn’t super straightforward. It’s a bit of a detective game. You might have to do some profile-checking, name-searching, and maybe even a bit of sneaky incognito browsing. But hey, that’s what makes it an adventure, right? Just remember to always tweet kindly and respect everyone’s space on the platform. Happy tweeting! 🐦✌️